Millions of UK taxpayers are overpaying their tax.

If you pay tax in the UK, you may be owed a refund.

Our tax specialists have helped reunite thousands of UK Tax Payers with over 30 millions pounds so far.

Take our quick 3 step check to calculate how much you could be owed today.

3 Step Tax Rebate Calculator

Please Your First Name
Please Your Last Name
Please enter your Email Address


Please select day
Please select month
Please select year
Please select your address
Please enter Address Line 1
Please enter Address Line 2
Please enter your Town / City
Please enter your county

By submitting your details on this form, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. To receive your free consultation an expert will contact you. Throughout the process, you could be contacted via phone, SMS, email and/or post.

Are You Eligible?

Have you paid tax in the UK? If so, then you are eligible to enquire with us and we can help to find out what you may be owed. Taxpayers can claim a tax refund for working from home, wearing a uniform at work, for certain professional and union fees you may have paid, for marriage tax allowance, PPI tax claims and more.

What Tax Can I Claim?

At Tax Reunited we are here to help you claim Tax Rebates and Tax Relief.
Our goal is to take the headache out of making a tax claim.
We can help you with Tax Claims for the following

Working from home Tax Relief

Working from home
Tax Relief

Uniform Tax Rebate

Tax Rebate

Marriage Tax Allowance

Tax Allowance

Vehicle Use for Work Tax Rebate

Vehicle Use for Work
Tax Rebate

PPI Tax Claim

Tax Claim

Our Process

Calculating your tax rebate with Tax Reunited is free and super simple!

Complete Online Consultation Form

Complete our
quick tax form

Free Tax Accountants Consultation

Free phone consultation
with one of our tax

We Help You Process Your Claim

We help process
your claim

Money Transferred To Your Bank Account*

Money transferred
to your bank account*

* Consultant and processing fees only apply if you have a valid claim.